Friday 16 December 2016

December 2016

It's my first update here for quite a while, but don't mistake the silence for inactivity...
I've been working through a plethora of commissions; bands, authors and individuals!

Also over at Blurgh! The Black Metal Cat, things have been awesome and busy lately!
I'm excited to announce that I've been working on an 
EXCLUSIVE traditionally inked 6 page comic which will
be published in SATANIC MOJO COMIX in Spring 2017!

*  *  *


I also participated in my third Inktober running 
this year...and made it to the end!

(I only made it Day 13 last year and Day 15 in 2014)

To see more of my Inktober pieces, head on over HERE!

* * *


I also contributed 5 pages to the debut issue of BLUNDERTHRUST;
printed on high quality gloss paper, Blunderthrust includes 35+ pages of 
DEMONS, CATS, TOMFOOLERY
SLUGS, MONSTERS and SATANIC BARF!!!
Also featured in the first issue are 5 talented artists:
Liam "Pais" Hill (Highgreen Dawn, Cobweb Galaxy)
Cat Byrne (Mizzle)
Chris Browning (The Common Swings)
Jenzel (Diary of a Squirrel)
Zeke Clough (Guest Comic)
* * *
I'll try not to leave it so long here next time...!
* * *

No comments:

Post a Comment