Sunday 2 August 2015

JULY 2015

I decided that it might be a good idea to start documenting and art-dumping
 (relax, not THAT sort of art-dumping!) at the end of each month with some of my creative endeavors...it helps me to see where I'm going and to keep track of progress.

 Commissions

This piece is a monthly podcast brought to you by the zany albeit loveable Joe and Rich!!
FACEBOOK PAGE
Listen to their first broadcast HERE!!

Blurgh! The Cat
 Blurgh! The Cat made his first appearance since I put the webcomic on hiatus over a month ago in NORTHERN DARKNESS ZINE; a zine about current events happening in the Black Metal scene.
I've been drawing Blurgh traditionally with inks as opposed to digitally...and loving it! \m/ 



This dumb idea has also been in my head for a while...I did a rough idea last year (see to the left) in a sort of children's book style, but wanted to revisit the idea! I'd love to get a limited edition of mugs created or something.
Hail Satan! =^ಠ_ಠ^= \m/








Miscellaneous...!
 

I've been replaying Pokemon Red on my old Gameboy Colour 
(despite buying a shiny new Batman Edition PS4 for my birthday...) 
and also been catching up on One Piece, one of my favourite manga-series!

No comments:

Post a Comment