Friday 18 October 2013

"Tales of Malice" Logo, and Edwin!

"Tales of Malice" Logo
Here is the new logo for my latest project! As well as the third character:

Edwin was assigned as a guardian figure to assist Malice in her despicable conquest (it was between that or a painfully horrible demise). A kind and gentle soul, he isn't best equipped to deal with Malice and Munchy's boisterous antics. 

"Edwin" turnaround sheet
"Edwin" expressions montage

"I mean it! You will NOT play with radiation in the house!"
"But...I just finished cleaning that..."
"Alright..what did you do this time?"
"I'm starting to think I should have chosen painfully horrible demise."
"..."
Below is a test image to see how the characters and logo work together. Edwin's design is simple, but suits his character and interacts well with Malice and Munchy's colours.



No comments:

Post a Comment