Thursday 26 September 2013

Munchy!

Here is the second character from my "Malice" demon comic project; Munchy!

Munchy is Malice's 'best friend' (Servant imp) and is usually the first in line to feel Malice's wrath when her plans for world domination go hideously wrong. He is the voice of reason out of the two; although he is seldom heard.

"Munchy" turnaround sketches

"Munchy" turnaround sheet


Munchy last September
Munchy this September

Munchy (like Malice) has also undergone changes since I have been working on improving my digital drawings over this last year. One of the major points I have had to learn is that detail is not always the best option.

First Munchy from '06
As promised in my last post, here is the first drawing of Munchy...over 7+ years ago, now! I drew him at school in the library for fun, and the design just stuck with me. He hasn't changed much! My next step is to draw up some expression sheets for him. Thank you for checking these out!

(I will also be at EUROGAMER tomorrow with my game team-mates Jo Jones and Sonia Paul, showcasing our educational game "Junkyard Physics"!)

No comments:

Post a Comment