Saturday 21 September 2013

Malice! >:)

Years ago when I was about 14, I had an idea for a comic about demons. It included monsters, tomfoolery, toilet humor and complete immaturity! My schoolbooks were chock full of them.

It featured a demon girl (Malice) who's attempts at world domination and enslaving the human race always ended in failure; mostly due to her own stupidity, atrocious attention span and lack of common sense!

The last couple of days I've been thinking about reviving this idea for comic practice; it's about time I buckled down and stuck with an idea! Here is the character turnaround sheet for Malice:
"Malice" turnaround sketches
"Malice" turnaround
When compared to my first digital piece about this time last year, she's developed a lot!

Malice last September
Malice this September!




















She fits her personality and character that I have in mind a lot better; she's more goofy and childish. I'll upload more work as I go; and reveal more characters and story in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment